stainless steel sensor (without media isolation)
The electronic pressure switch DS 210 is the successful combination of
- intelligent pressure switch
- digital display
and has been specially designed for measuring of very small overpressure and for vacuum applications. Permissible media are gases, pressurized air and thin non aggressive media.
As standard the DS 210 offers a PNP-contact and a rotable display module. Additional features like e.g. an intrinsically safe version, max. 4 contacts and an analogue output complete the profile.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 10 mbar up to 0 ... 1000 mbar
- accuracy: 0.35 % FSO
- indication of measured values on a 4-digit LED display
- rotatable and configurable display module
- 1, 2 or 4 independent PNP contacts, freely configurable
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering