stainless steel sensor
marine, shipbbuilding, offshore
The pressure transmitter DMP 457 has been especially designed for rough conditions occurring especially in shipbuilding and offshore applications. All gaseous and liquid media, which are compatible with stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) respectively can be used.
Sensor element is a piezoresistive stainless steel sensor with high accuracy and excellent long-term stability. In order to meet the special requirements for shipbuilding and offshore applications extensive tests had to be passed to get the Lloyd´s Register, Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Bureau Veritas (BV) and China Classification Society (CCS) approvals.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.35 % (opt. 0.25 %) FSO
- flush pressure port G 1/2" from 100 mbar
- excellent thermal behavior
- shipping approvals: LR (Lloyd´s Register), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), GL (Germanischer Lloyd), ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), Bureau Veritas (BV), CCS (China Classification Society)
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- welded pressure port
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- marine and shipbuilding
- fuels and oils