stainless steel sensor
marine, shipbbuilding, offshore
The pressure transmitter DMP 457 has been especially designed for rough conditions occurring especially in shipbuilding and offshore applications. All gaseous and liquid media, which are compatible with stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) respectively can be used.
Sensor element is a piezoresistive stainless steel sensor with high accuracy and excellent long-term stability. In order to meet the special requirements for shipbuilding and offshore applications extensive tests had to be passed to get the Lloyd´s Register, Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and China Classification Society (CCS) approvals.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- shipping approvals GL (Germanischer Lloyd), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), CCS (China Classification Society)
- flush pressure port G 1/2" from 100 mbar
- excellent thermal behavior
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
welded pressure port
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- marine, shipbbuilding, offshore
- fuels and oils