stainless steel sensor
The pressure transmitter DMP 321 is the consistent further development of our in many applications approved DMP 331. It shows an improved signal behavior and sets new standards in the industrial class.
Its metallic diaphragm made of stainless steel (1.4435 / 316L) offers a good corrosion resistance in many industrial processes.
The modular device concept allows to combine different pressure ranges with a variety of electrical and mechanical connections.Thus a diversity of variations is created, meeting almost all requirements in industrial applications.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % / 0.25 % FSO
- excellent thermal behavior
- excellent accuracy
- compact design
- IS-version Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- pressure sensor welded
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- utility vehicles / mobile hydraulics
- environmental industry