marine, shipbbuilding, offshore
The pressure transmitter DMK 458 has been developed for marine and offshore applications. In addition to thread connections, different flush versions are available, which are especially suitable for pasty, viscous, and polluted media.
Due to the capacitive ceramic sensor developed by BD|SENSORS, which is optionally available in Al2O3 99.9 %, the DMK 458 shows an outstanding accuracy as well as a high overload and temperature resistance.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 40 mbar up to 0 ... 20 bar
- accuracy: 0.25 % (opt. 0.1 %) FSO
- shipping approvals: American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), China Classification Society (CCS), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Lloyd's Register (LR)
- high overpressure resistance
- excellent accuracy
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- diaphragm AI2O3 99.9 %
- pressure port CuNiFe
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- marine and shipbuilding
- fuels and oils
- viscous and pasty media