The industrial pressure transmitter DMK 331 with ceramic sensor has been especially designed for pasty, polluted or aggressive media and for oxygen applications at low pressure range.
As with all industrial pressure transmitters made by BD|SENSORS, you may choose between various electrical and mechanical connections also on DMK 331.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- pressure port G 1/2" flush for pasty and polluted media
- pressure port G 1/2" open port PVDF for aggressive media
- oxygen application
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- SIL 2 according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- medical technolgy
- environmental industry
- fuels and oils