Heating and Air Conditioning
The DS 233 is a differential pressure switch with digital display for non-aggressive gases and compressed air. Because of its compact and robust aluminium housing it is particularly suited for machine and plant engineering.
Basic element of the DS 233 is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor, which features high accuracy and excellent long term stability.
As standard the DS 233 offers a PNP contact and a rotatable display module with 4-digit LED display for representing the differential pressure. Optional up to 2 freely configurable contacts are available.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 6 mbar up to 0 ... 1000 mbar
- accuracy: 0,35 % FSO
- aluminium housing
- rotatable and configurable display module
- 4-digit LED display
- suited for non-aggressive gases and compressed air
- 1 / 2 PNP contacts
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- fuels and oils