stainless steel sensor
test engineering, machine and plant engineering
The differential pressure transmitter DPT 100 has been especially designed for fast test proc-esses in leakage and flow measurement, where a fast response time and high sampling rate are necessary.
The compact design of the DPT 100 facilitates the use in standardised applications, e. g., and the installation in 19“ Rack.
The DPT 100 with optionally RS485 interface uses the communication protocol Modbus RTU which has found the way in industrial communi-cation as an open protocol. The Modbus proto-col is based on a master Slave architecture with which up to 247 Slaves can be questioned by a master – the data will transfer in binary form.
- differential pressure from10 mbar up to 20 bar
- static pressure max. 400 bar
- accuracy: 0,1 % FSO
- output signal 4 ... 20mA / 2-wire
- compact design
- aluminium housing , die casting
- output signal RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol
- several process connections
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- renewable energy
- food and beverage
- pharmaceutical industry
- environmental industry