DMP 331 Pi
stainless steel sensor (flush)
The precision pressure transmitter DMP 331Pi demonstrates the further development of well-tried industrial pressure transmitter DMP 331P.
The signal from the specially designed piezoresistive stainless steel sensor is processed by the newly developed digital electronic system, performing thus an active compensation of sensor-specific deviations such as hysteresis, thermal errors and non-linearity.
The temperature field of application of
-40 ... 125 °C can be extended by the integration of a cooling element up to 300 °C.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar to 0 ... 40 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- excellent temperature response 0.04 % FSO / 10K (≤ 0.04 % FSO / 10K)
- hygenic version
- vacuum resistant
- processing of the sensor signal using digital electronics
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- communication interface for adjustment of offset, span and damping
Areas of application
- food and beverage
- pharmaceutical industry
- fuels and oils
- viscous and pasty media