stainless steel sensor
Plant and Machine Engineering
The compact digital pressure gauge DM 17 is battery-powered and has an adjustable housing; it is thus extremely suitable for mobile pressure monitoring. An unusual feature of the DM17 is the welded pressure sensor. An absolute use in oxygen applications is given and strictest
requirements on the particle liberty are fulfilled.
The 4.5-digit LC-display indicates the battery status, the measurement value as well as the unit; this enables a fast and precise reading.
Additional functions like setting of pressure unit, auto-zero, min / max values and an automatic switching-off complete the DM 10 profile.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 6 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0,5 % FSO BFSL (class 0,5)
- adjustable housing
- LC display, 4,5-digit 7-segment display
- standard battery CR 2450 operating period > 1.800h
min / max function with reset function
setting the pressure unit
automatic switch-off cofiguration
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- fuels and oils