stainless steel sensor (flush)
pressure port flush G 1/4"
The DMP 339P industrial pressure transmitter features a G 1/4" flush welded pressure port and was designed for the use in a range of machinery including metering systems. It is ideal for measur-ing the pressure of viscous and pasty media. No dead spaces arise from the flush welded stain-less steel diaphragm.
Material accumulation, dripping and stringing in machinery is eliminated. This increases the efficiency and reliability of your machines.
The DMP 339P is available with various electrical connections, ensuring an excellent adaption to the application conditions.
- nominal pressure range 0 ... 25 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0,5 % FSO
- mechanical connection: G ¼‘‘ flush
- suited for viscous and pasty media
- several electrical connections
- customized versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- viscous and pasty media
- colours and lacquers