stainless steel sensor
flush version G 1/4"
The DMP 339 industrial pressure transmitter features a G ¼" flush pressure port and was designed for the use in a range of machinery including metering systems. It is ideal for measuring the pressure of viscous and pasty media, as only a small dead space is created.
Material accumulation, dripping and stringing in machinery is eliminated. This increases the efficiency and reliability of your machines.
The DMP 339 is available with various electrical connections, ensuring thus an excellent adaption to the application conditions.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 60 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.35 % FSO
- suited for viscous and pasty media
- mechanical connection: G ¼‘‘ flush
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- several kinds of electrical connections
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- fuels and oils
- viscous and pasty media