laboratory techniques, biogas plants
The pressure transmitter DMK 351 has been specially designed for applications in plant and machine engineering as well as laboratory techniques and is suitable for measuring small system pressure and filling heights.
By using our own-developed capacitive sensor, optionally available as AI2O3 99.9%, the DMK 351 offers a high overpressure resistance and a high temperature and media resistance. The pressure transmitter is available in an intrinsically safe version for a use in explosive environments.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 40 mbar up to 0 ... 20 bar
- accuracy: 0.35 % (opt. 0.25 %) FSO
- high media resistance
- IS-version (temperature class T4)
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- IS-version (temperature class T6)
- diaphragm 99.9 % AI2O3
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- fuels and oils