stainless steel sensor
detachable plastic probe Ø 35
The separable plastic immersion probe LMP 808 was developed for water applications, for level measurements in rivers and for level measurements by fuels and oils designed. The basic element is a precise stainless steel sensor.
Since the area of application is often outside a building, great emphasis was placed on overvoltage / lightning protection.
To simplify warehousing and Maintenance, the probe head can be separated from the cable part and, if necessary, can be done without timeconsuming assembly work can be replaced.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.35 % (opt. 0.25 %) FSO
- diameter 35 mm
- cable and sensor section detachable
- excellent linearity
- small thermal effect
- integrated lightning protection and increased overvoltage protection; 8 kA gas discharge tube (8/20 μsec); 4 kV surge l-l/l-e according to EN61000-4-5
- SIL 2 (safety integrity level) according to IEC 61508 / 61511
- different kinds of cable and elastomeres
- customer specific versions e.g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- fuels and oils