detachable plastic probe Ø 35
The detachable plastic submersible probe LMK 808 was developed for level measurement in water and wastewater. The basis of the probe is an extremely robust, almost maintenance-free capacitive ceramic sensor.
Since the immersion probe etc. for level measurement in river courses, on weir systems or in locks, great emphasis was placed on overvoltage / lightning protection. In addition, the cable can be protected against bites if necessary.
To simplify maintenance work or warehousing, the sensor head can be separated from the cable part and can therefore be replaced if necessary without time-consuming assembly work.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- diameter 35mm
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
- cable and sensor section detachable
- excellent long term stability
- integrated lightning protection 8 kA gas discharge tube (8/20µsec); 4 kV surge l-l/l-e according to EN61000-4-5
- mounting accessories
- different kinds of elastomer
- customer specific versions e. g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- aggressive media