detachable plastic probe Ø 35
The detachable plastic submersible probe LMK 808 was developed for level and gauge measurement in water and wastewater for level measurement of fuel and oils.
The mechanical robustness of the front-flush ceramic diaphragm facilitates an easy disassembly and cleaning of the probe in case of service.
In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- diameter 35mm
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
- cable and sensor section detachable
- excellent long term stability
- highly appropriated for wastewater, sludge and viscous media
- Trennmembrane Keramik 99,9% Al2O3
- integrated lightning protection 8 kA gas discharge tube (8/20µsec); 4 kV surge l-l/l-e according to EN61000-4-5
- mounting accessories as screw fitting and terminal clamp of stainless steel
- different kinds of elastomer
- customer specific versions e. g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- aggressive media