stainless steel sensor (welded)
hydrogen, fuel cell
The industrial pressure transmitter DMP 336 was especially developed for hydrogen applications and can also be used with other technical gases (e.g. oxygen).
This is achieved by using an alloy based on 316L which prevents hydrogen embrittlement of the media-wetted parts. Level of hydrocarbon and particle contamination are significantly reduced by special treatment during production and cleaning.
An IS- version is optionally available for explosion-protected applications zone 0 / 20.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 16 up to 0 .... 1000 bar
- accuracy: 0,5 % FSO
- wetted parts in special stainless-steel
- insensitive to pressure peaks
- high overpressure capability
- oil and grease free according to ISO 15001 (e.g. for oxygen applications)
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dust
Areas of application
- fuel cell
- medical technolgy