plastic submersible probe Ø 35
The plastic submersible probe LMK 807 is designed for continous level measurement for waste water or and different aggressive media.
Basic element of the plastic submersible probe is the flush mounted ceramic sensor, which makes cleaning easier when solid parts of the medium deposit on it. Different cable and elastomer mate-rials are available in order to achieve maximum media compatibility.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 4 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- diameter 35 mm
- excellent long term stability
- easy handling
- SIL 2 (safety integrity level) according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511
- different kinds of cables and elastomeres
- customer specific version e.g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- chemical industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- aggressive media