probe Ø 22mm
The hydrostatic probe LMK 487 has been developed for measuring levels in various tank applications for shipbuilding and offshore. In comparison to the hydrostatic probe LMK 458 the external diameter amounts to only 22 mm by which the installation in 1" pipes can be carried out easily.
Beside the housing materials stainless steel and titanium, elastomer materials are available by which an optimum adaption to the application can be ensured.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.25 % FSO
- output signal 4 ... 20mA / 2-wire
- diameter 22 mm
- shipping approvals: LR (Lloyd´s Register), DNV(Det Norske Veritas), GL (Germanischer Lloyd), ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), CCS (China Classification Society)
- high long term stability
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- housing material titanium
- temperature element Pt 100
- different kinds of elastomer
Areas of application
- marine and shipbuilding