LMK 387 H
The stainless steel probe LMK 387H was developed for level and gauge measurement in wastewater, sludge or water courses. The mechanical robustness of the flush ceramic diaphragm facilitates an easy disassembly and cleaning of the probe in case of service.
The outer diameter is only 22 mm, whereby the installation or retrofitting can be easily carried out in 1 "pipes or in confined installation conditions. In addition to an intrinsically safe version (zone 0), a version with temperature signal is available.
- nominal pressure: von 0 ... 1 mH2O bis 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.35 % (opt. 0.25 %) FSO
- excellent long term stability
- diameter 22 mm
- highly appropriated for waste water
- housing material titanium
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gas and dust
- temperature element Pt 100
- different kinds of elastomer
Areas of application
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- fuels and oils