with RS485 Modbus RTU
The pressure transmitter DCT 571 was developed for applications in plant and mechanical engineering or in laboratory technology, e.g. designed to measure pressures or levels of pasty, contaminated or aggressive media.
The self-developed pressure sensor made of 99.9% pure ceramic is characterized by a high overload capacity, as well as temperature and media resistance.
The integrated RS 485 interface and the MODBUS RTU protocol used ensure reliable and robust data transmission, which also works smoothly over long distances.
- output signal: RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol
- reset function
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 60 bar
- accuracy: 0,35% (opt. 0,25%) FSO
- output signal: RS485 mit Modbus RTU Protokoll
- ceramic diaphragm
- pressure port in PVDF or PP-HT for aggressive media on request
- different kinds of inch threads
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- environmental industry
- aggressive media
- viscous and pasty media