pressure sensor: ceramic
with IO-Link interface
The pressure transmitter DCT 553P is used in the food and pharmaceutical industries or in applications where a dead space-free process connection is required. A capacitive ceramic pressure sensor developed in-house is used as the basic sensor, which is characterized by a high overload and excellent surface quality.
The special design prevents the formation of condensation inside the pressure transmitter and thus failure in applications with large temperature changes.
The integrated, standardised IO-Link interface increases productivity and supports the operator in service and maintenance.
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 40 mbar up to 0 ... 20 bar
- accuracy: 0.35% (opt. 0.25%) FSO
- IO-Link according to specification V 1.1
- Data transfer 38.4 kBaud
- Smart sensor profile
- hygienic version
- ingress protection IP 67/ IP 69
- high overpressure resistance
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
- different process connections
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- food and beverage
- pharmaceutical industry
- fuels and oils