pressure sensor: stainless steel
with RS485 Modbus RTU
The pressure transmitter DCT 531P was designed for use in the food / beverage and pharmaceutical industry. The compact design with hygienic versions guarantees an outstanding performance in terms of accuracy, thermal behaviour and long term stability.
The integrated RS485 interface is characterized by a robust and reliable data transmission that works failure-free even over long distances.
Additionally, the modular construction concept of the device allows to combine different electrical and mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the pressure transmitter to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy: 0,25 % FSO
- output signal: RS485 mit Modbus RTU Protokoll
- CIP / SIP cleaning up to 150 °C
- diaphragm with low surface roughness
- reset function
- ingress protection IP 67 / IP 69
- different process connections
- cooling element for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- fuels and oils