stainless steel sensor
stainless steel probe Ø
BD|SENSORS has developed the stainless steel submersible probe LMP 307T for continuous level and temperature measurement in water and in clean to lightly-soiled liquids. The advantage: simultaneous recording of level and temperature with separate independent signal amplification. The maintenance and wiring costs are con-siderably reduced.
In addition to classical signal processing of the level, an additional signal circuit independent of the level which converts the temperature signal into a 4 … 20 mA analogue signal in 2-wire technology is provided.
Typical application areas are, for example, drinking water purification, monitoring of rainwater overflow basins and river courses, in addition to level measurement in containers or tank batteries.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 250 mH2O
- accuracy: 0,25 % / 0,35 % FSO
- diameter 27 mm
- separate output signals for pressure and temperture ranges
- easy handling
- nominal temperature from 0 ... 30 °C up to 0 ... 70 °C
- low maintenance and wiring costs
- drinking water certificate acc. to DVGW and KTW
- different kinds of cables
- different kinds of elastomers
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- fuels and oils