Pegelsonde LMK 808
seperable plastic probe Ø 35
The separable plastic submersible probe LMK 808 was developed for level and gauge measurement in water and wastewater for level measurement of fuel and oils.
The mechanical robustness of the front-flush ceramic diaphragm facilitates an easy disassembly and cleaning of the probe in case of service.
In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- diameter 35mm
- excellent long term stability
- highly appropriated for wastewater, sludge and viscous media
- cable and sensor section separable
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
- mounting accessories as screw fitting
- and terminal clamp of stainless steel
- different kinds of elastomer
- customer specific versions
e. g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- aggressive media