with RS485 Modbus RTU
The stainless steel probe DCL 571 with RS485 interface uses the communication protocol Modbus RTU which has found the way in industrial communication as an open protocol. The Modbus protocol is based on a master Slave architecture with which up to 247 Slaves can be questioned by a master – the data will transfer in binary form.
It was developed for level measurement in waste water, sludge or water courses. The mechanical robustness of the flush ceramic diaphragm facilitates an easy disassembly and cleaning of the probe in case of service.
Compared to the level probe DCL 551 the outside-diameter is only 22 mm, which allows an easy installation and back fitting in 1“ tubes or in cramped fitting conditions.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.35% (opt. 0.35 %) FSO
- output signal: RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol
- diameter diameter 22 mm
- excellent long term stability good long term stability
- highly appropriated for sewage water
- Drinking water certificate acc. to DVGW and KTW
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- fuels and oils