stainless steel sensor
with i²C interface
Contrary to the industrial pressure transmitter with analog signal, the DCT 532 has a digital i²C-interface. i²C has a master-slave topology, whereby you can use up to 127 devices at one master. In addition to the typical settings, as slave address, data format, etc., it is possible to do special parametrisation for pressure unit and more.
Due to the usage of high quality materials and components, the DCT 532 is suitable for almost every industrial application, if medium is compatible with stainless steel 316L.
The modular concept of the pressure transmitter allows customized electrical or mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the DCT 532 to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy: 0,25 % FSO
- output signal: digital i²C
- bus frequency max. 400 kHz
- configuration of data format
- interrupt signal
- perfect thermal behaviour
- excellent long term stability
- pressure port G 1/2" flush from 40 bar
- pressure sensor welded
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- fuels and oils