LMK 307 T
ceramic sensor (flush)
level and temperature transmitter Ø 26,5
BD|SENSORS has developed the stainless steel submersible probe LMK 307T with flush mounted ceramic sensor for continuous level and temperature measurement in water or waste water applications.
The advantage: simultaneous recording of level and temperature with separate independent signal amplification. The maintenance and wiring costs are considerably reduced.
In addition to classical signal processing of the level, an additional signal circuit independent of the level which converts the temperature signal into a 4 ... 20 mA analogue signal in 2-wire technology is provided.
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 4 mH2O up to 0 ... 250 mH2O
- nominal temperature from 0 ... 30 °C up to 0 ... 70 °C
- accuracy: 0,5 % FSO
- diameter 26,5 mm
- separate output signals for pressure and temperture ranges
- excellent accuracy
- easy handling
- low maintenance and wiring costs
- different kinds of cables
- different kinds of seal materials
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry
- sewage water, sludge
- fuels and oils