stainless steel sensor
laboratory, environmental industry
The precision screw-in transmitter LMP 331i demonstrate the further development of our industrial pressure transmitters.
The signal processing of sensor signal is done by digital electronics with 16-bit analog digital converter. Consequently it is possible to conduct an active compensation and the transmitters with excellent maesurements and exeptionally attractive price to offer on the market.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 40 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- thermal error in compensated range -20 … 80 °C: 0.2 % FSO TC 0.02 % FSO / 10 K
- communication interface for adjusting of offset, span and damping
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- adjustment of nominal pressure gauges (factory-provided)
- digital signal RS485 ModBus RTU
Areas of application
- chemical industry
- environmental industry
- fuels and oils