stainless steel sensor (flush)
The precise pressure transmitter x|act i has been especially designed for the food industry, pharmacy and biotechnology and measures vacuum, gauge and absolute pressure of gases, steams and fluids up to 40 bar.
Several process connections e.g. thread or hygienic versions like Varivent, dairy pipe and Clamp with a flush welded diaphragm are available, which can be combined with a cooling element for media temperatures up to 300 °C. The robust stainless steel globe housing has a high ingress protection IP 67 and all characteristics for a residue-free and antibacterial cleaning.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 40 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- turn-down 1:10
- hygienic version
- flush welded diaphragm
- several process connections (G1" cone, Clamp, dairy pipe, etc.) (G1" cone, Clamp, dairy pipe,etc.)
- with integrated display and operating module
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- Cooling element for media temperatures up to 300 °C
Areas of application
- medical technolgy
- food and beverage
- viscous and pasty media