stainless steel sensor
laboratory, environmental industry
The precision pressure transmitter DMP 331i and DMP 333i demonstrate the further development of our industrial pressure transmitters.
The signal processing of sensor signal is done by digital electronics with 16-bit analog digital converter. Consequently it is possible to conduct an active compensation and the transmitters with excellent maesurements and exeptionally attractive price to offer on the market.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- thermal error in compensated range -20 … 80 °C: 0.2 % FSO TC 0.02 % FSO / 10 K
- communication interface for adjusting of offset, span and damping
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- adjustment of nominal pressure gauges (factory-provided)
- digital signal RS485 ModBus RTU
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- renewable energy