plant- and machine engineering
The pressure transmitter DMK 387 has been specially designed for applications in plant and machine engineering as well as laboratory techniques and is suitable for measuring small system pressure and filling heights.
By using our own-developed capacitive sensor, available in AI2O3 99.9%, the DMK 387 offers a high overpressure resistance as well as a high temperature and media resistance. The pressure transmitter is available in an intrinsically safe version for usage in explosive environments.
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 60 bar
- output signal: 2-wire: 4 ... 20 mA / 3-wire and others on request
- high overpressure resistance
- diaphragm ceramics Al2O3 (99.9 %)
- accuracy: 0.35 % (opt. 0.25 %) FSO
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dust
- different kinds of inch threads
- pressure port in PVDF or PP-HT for aggressive media
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- aggressive media