pressure sensor: ceramic
with IO-Link Interface
IO-Link is a digital interface for sensors and actuators, which is worldwide standardized by IEC 61131-9. IO-Link does not have a bus topology, but it is a powerful point-to-point communication, where the device can be parameterized and the measured values transferred. The integration to the master is easy by using the IODD-file.
The sensor technology of the DCT 563 is the same as those of the proven pressure transmitter DMK 331, whereby the DCT 563 is suitable for almost every industrial application, if medium is compatible with stainless steel 316L and ceramics.
The modular concept of the pressure transmitter allows customized electrical or mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the DCT 563 to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 600 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- IO-Link according to specification V 1.1
- Data transfer 38.4 kBaud
- Smart sensor profile
- perfect thermal behaviour
- excellent long term stability
- pressure port G 1/2" flush for pasty media (up to 25 bar)
- pressure port G 1/2" open port PVDF for aggressive media (up to 60 bar)
- oxygen application
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- medical technolgy
- environmental industry
- aggressive media
- viscous and pasty media