pressure sensor: ceramic
with RS485 Modbus RTU
The DCT 561 with RS485 interface uses the communication protocol Mudbugs RTU which has found the way in industrial communication as an open protocol. The Mudbugs protocol is based on a master Slave architecture with which up to 247 Slaves can be questioned by a master – the data will transfer in binary form.
The sensor technology of the DCT 561 is the same as those of the proven pressure transmitter DMK 331, whereby the DCT 561 is suitable for almost every industrial application, if medium is compatible with stainless steel 316L and ceramics.
The modular concept of the pressure transmitter allows customized electrical or mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the DCT 561 to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 600 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- output signal: RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- excellent long term stability
- perfect thermal behaviour
- reset function
- pressure port G 1/2" open port PVDF for aggressive media (up to 60 bar)
- oxygen application
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- medical technolgy
- environmental industry
- aggressive media
- viscous and pasty media