stainless steel sensor
with IO-Link interface
IO-Link is a digital interface for sensors and actuators, which is worldwide standardized by IEC 61131-9. IO-Link does not have a bus topology, but it is a powerful point-to-point communication, where the device can be parametrized and the measured values transferred. The integration to the master is easy by using the IODD-file.
The sensor technology of the DCT 533 is the same as those of the proven pressure transmitter DMP 331 / DMP 333, whereby the DCT 533 is suitable for almost every industrial application, if medium is compatible with stainless steel 316L.
The modular concept of the pressure transmitter allows customized electrical or mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the DCT 533 to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy: 0.35 % FSO
- IO-Link according to specification V 1.1
- Data transfer 38.4 kBaud
- Smart sensor profile
- perfect thermal behaviour
- excellent long term stability
- pressure port G 1/2" flush from 40 bar
- pressure sensor welded
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- fuels and oils