plant and mechanical engineering
The DMD 341 is a differential pressure transmitter for non-aggressive gases and compressed air. Because of its compact and robust aluminium housing it is particularly suited for machine and plant engineering.
Basic element of the DMD 341 is a piezoresistive stainless steel silicon sensor, which features high accuracy and excellent long term stability. In combination with our display and switching unit ASM 430 the user has a 4-digit LED-display for representing the differential pressure as well as up to 2 freely configurable contacts.
- differential pressure 0 ... 6 mbar up to 0 ... 1000 mbar
- accuracy: 0.35 % / 1% / 2% FSO
- piezoresistive silicon sensor
- compact and robust aluminium housing
- relative and differential pressure measurement
- suited for non-aggressive gases and compressed air
- current and voltage output signals in 2- and 3-wire systems
- excellent long term stability
display and switching module with up to 2 contacts
customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering