stainless steel sensor
slimline-probe Ø 19
The slimline probe LMP 305 with silicon stainless steel sensor is designed for continous level measurement in confined space conditions. Permissible media are clean or waste water and thin fluids.
A piezoresistiv stainless steel sensor with low thermal error, an excellent linearity and a long term stability, is basis of LMP 305.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 1 mH2O up to 0 ... 250 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- diameter 19 mm for cramped areas e.g. 1" observation well
- small thermal effect
- excellent linearity
- excellent long term stability
- different kinds of cable
- customer specific versions
- e.g. special pressure ranges
Areas of application
- energy industry
- environmental industry