stainless steel sensor
with IO-Link interface
The electronic pressure switch DS 300 is equipped with an IO-Link interface as standard in order to exchange process data, diagnostic reports and status messages with a superordinate control level.
The parameters are set either also via the control level or via the VDMA-compliant menu system, which can be carried out at a local level using 2 keys.
The DS 300 is designed for the mechanical engi-neering and plant engineering sectors. A large number of inch threads, metric threads or NPT threads are available to users in order to ensure optimum integration in the application. In addition, unusual display positions can be compensated to the multiple rotatability of the display so that the user is able to read the vital information without any problems.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- analog output (optional): 4 ... 20 mA or 0 ... 10 V
- accuracy: 0,35 % FSO
- indication of measured values on a 4-digit LED display
- rotatable and configurable display
- parametrization by IO-Link or set menu system (VDMA-conform)
- 2 contacts
different mechanical connections
customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- packaging and paper industry