In addition to inputs to capture standard signals (current and voltage), the instrument series also offers models for temperature measurement (resistance thermometers and thermocouples).
Optional extension of the temperature range to -20°C to 50°C and the robust wall mounted IP65/IP67 housing ensure reliable operation under aggravated environmental conditions. The range of analog output signals was extended by a model with 0 … 10 V output.
The new features on our Multitalent CIT 700/750 turned out the most comprehensive.
- For their configuration of this universal measurement data acquisition system users currently have ca. 50 different I/O modules and 3 types of enclosure to choose from.
- SCADA-Lite allows users to configure their screen to suit the requirements of their specific application. Visualization may be optimized using background images, links, control elements and numerical and graphic displays.
- A multilevel password system was implemented to allow multi-level access rights to suit operators and users. Logging on of up to 16 users is simplified also by the option via USB dongle.
- The e-mail function allows transmission of current measurement data and messages to communicate alarm and monitoring status.
- Standard web browsers offer real-time overviews of all relevant process parameters – including on mobile terminals such as tablets or smartphones. Integrated HTML5 widgets prepare the measurements for graphic display and may also be integrated into demanding applications for monitoring.
- A feedback control system may now be configured via one of the 8 integrated PID controllers with independent parametrization via a new autotuning function. The often time-consuming manual determination of control parameters may thus be dispensed with.
For more information and technical descriptions please visit the product directly: